KDM Meridian is confident that you will be pleased with the superior quality, timeliness, and value of our work. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you on your next project.
Is to deliver exceptional land surveying services, tailored to meet the unique needs of our diverse client base. The value we provide is based on a comprehensive understanding of each client’s objectives, allowing us to leverage our collective years of industry experience and our investment in current state-of-the-art technology to produce the most effective and efficient solution for each project. We strive to maintain the highest professional and ethical standards in all aspects of our business through accuracy, integrity, responsiveness, reliability, and a true enthusiasm for what we do.
What We've Achieved
Since 2000, KDM Meridian has fostered long-lasting professional relationships by consistently meeting the project schedule and budget requirements of our private, commercial, and agency clients throughout the Counties of Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego and Los Angeles. Our diverse experience is represented by the sampling of recent projects provided below. An extensive list of representative projects specific to the type of survey you are interested in is available upon request, together with a list of references
- City of Huntington Beach: Topographic survey of arterial intersection and approaching segments for additional lanes and widening.
- City of West Hollywood: Fixed asset survey and database development for advertising billboards citywide.
- AECOM Transportation: Aerial photogrammetric mapping of San Bernardino International Airport for airport conversion to fixed carrier service.
- City of Lake Elsinore: Construction staking for widening of Central Avenue at the I-15 Freeway and widening of all on/off ramps to accommodate additional lanes.
- Wyle Laboratories: Environmental surveying services at the DTSC site in support of remediation including aerial mapping, well surveys, and improvement location.
- Signal Hill: Boundary survey for new Signal Hill Police Department construction and QA/QC surveyor services for construction management.
- City of Encinitas: Determination of mean high water line for beach nourishment per State Lands Commission requirements.
- City of Glendale: Utility detection and mapping for street improvements per ACSE guidelines.
- City of Escondido: Installation of deformation monuments and baseline measurements for monitoring of retaining wall in litigation.